In the community area, members can create their own groups—both public and private. Use them for workshopping or just talking privately. Set up a private forum just for the people in your group.
Here are the instructions for setting up a group.
- From the Groups page (members only), click “Create a Group.”
- Next, fill out the Group name and Group description.
- Click “Create Group and Continue.”
- Next, on the Settings tab, select the privacy option you wish to assign for the group and who can invite users to the group. Click “Next Step.”
- On the Avatars Tab, assign a specific avatar to the group if you wish. Click “Next Step.” Same for the Banner.
- On the Invites, you can invite users to this Group. You can send invites at any time. BuddyPress requires you to have friend connections before you can invite users.
- Click “Finish.”
Contact @Angel if you have any trouble or need assistance.
Note that the admin (@Angel) has access to all groups, even private ones, and the Terms of Service apply there as well as in public areas.